-----------------------
I said I would try and pick the book for February's discussion as soon as possible, so that everyone could start reading as soon as they wanted to, but since I am selfishly hosting twice in the Spring, I wanted to give everyone the chance to help me pick the book. Here is the list that I narrowed it down to:
"The Princess Bride" by William Goldman
Space Trilogy by C.S. Lewis, which begins with "Out of the Silent Planet" and includes "Pelelandra" and "The Hideous Strength"
"American Gods" by Neil Gaiman
"Killing Lincoln" by Bill O'Reilly
If you have other books you want to put on the list, please let me know. Otherwise, please vote in the poll to the right. I set it to close on November 30th, but I can always change that if need-be.
Thanks!
Kelly
P.S. Don't forget to read the other two most recent posts below, if you haven't.
No comments:
Post a Comment