Dear Linda,
I know I speak for the whole book club when I say, "Thank you so much for hosting us all at The Lodge this weekend." It was such a wonderful weekend - so relaxing, fun, and meaningful. You have given our group a fantastic gift of a place to meet and just "be". I don't know about other people, but for me, the opportunity to take a few days off from the children and the duties of being Mom is phenomenal, recharging, and therapeutic. And, to get to do that while hanging out with some of the neatest people on this planet, is so amazing!
Thank you so much!
Kelly and The All Is Well Book Group
Yes, I had a wonderful, relaxing, and stress-free weekend, and am happy to be a part of this book club with you all!
ReplyDeleteThank you Linda for letting us invade your 2nd home. I had a wonderful time!
ReplyDelete