Our next book discussion will be held on Friday, September 13th at 7:30pm at Kelly's house. We will be reading "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" by Phillip K. Dick. I know the title sounds really strange, but if you liked the movie "Bladerunner" it's possible you will like this book as apparently the movie took a lot from it.
Diana has purchased the book. If you need the login information, please contact Kelly.
Also, many people were asking if Diana needs more money. As of this moment, she has $22.34. I think that should get us through at least October's book (Wendy, have you decided on a book?) as well as November's "Allegiant". If, for some reason, it does not I will let you all know and we can do another round of gift cards for Diana.
Happy Reading!
October book pick will be: JK Rowling's The Cuckoo's Calling
ReplyDeleteSounds good, Wendy. I will add that to the list.
ReplyDelete