Background Template

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Leavesden Studios Tour

Ok guys, seriously would this be something we'd want to do? It's a huge trip. I am considering going next year probably with or without the group, but I think to do it as a group would be awesome. I know Kelly's preganancy and baby boy would have to be considered of course, but I'd like to at least discuss, and I won't see any of you at the next bc meeting.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/15153845

1 comment:

  1. Long lost sisters - Steph, there was a point yesterday (I was stressed about Matt leaving for the weekend this weekend, I am sure) when I said to Matt, "I am going to Scotland in 2013. No one can stop me." I even told Matt I was going to talk to you all about it and have everyone save up their money. If you guys want to go next year, I will have to find a way to go, but otherwise, I am going in 2013 - anytime after the end of January when this little guy will be weaned. I am IN. Let's go!!! Seriously.

    - Kelly (wouldn't let me post using my Google Profile. I do not know why. Anyone else ever have trouble with this?)

    ReplyDelete