Anyone watch Parks and Rec tonight? (If you are not watching it, you should be!!) There is a very funny exchange between the characters about "Game of Thrones." Hopefully it will be up on NBC.com soon-check it out :)
yes i did see it, but even better was the week before when Leslie found out she wasn't born in Pawnee, but rather Eagleton. Hating Eagleton, she quips, "Voldemort was probably born there too"
Steph, if you see this please tell me if you are doing something magical to be able to post using your Google Account Profile. I can only use the Name/URL option and it is frustrating!!! A lot of us are having trouble posting comments to this site and although I keep playing with the settings, it doesn't seem to be making a difference.
yes i did see it, but even better was the week before when Leslie found out she wasn't born in Pawnee, but rather Eagleton. Hating Eagleton, she quips, "Voldemort was probably born there too"
ReplyDeleteSteph, if you see this please tell me if you are doing something magical to be able to post using your Google Account Profile. I can only use the Name/URL option and it is frustrating!!! A lot of us are having trouble posting comments to this site and although I keep playing with the settings, it doesn't seem to be making a difference.
ReplyDelete