- Friday, March 14th -- Beth Kring - "Hollow City" by Ransom Riggs (Diana has it)
- Friday, April 11th -- Carrie Kons - "The Fault in Our Stars" by John Green (Kelly has it)
- Friday, May 9th -- Steph Bondioli - "Life After Life" by Kate Atkinson (Diana has it)
- Friday, June 13th -- Angela Patterson
- Friday, July 11th -- Wendy Hubiak
- Friday, August 8th-10th - Retreat -- Kons Lodge -- "The Book of Life" by Deborah Harkness (Diana will purchase on 07/15/14)
- Friday, September 12th -- Heather Schwar
- Friday, October 10th -- Jen Stilling
- Friday, November 14th -- Kelly Kons
- Saturday, December 13th? - Christmas Party -- Jeannie Berrall
Please Note: I had made another calendering blunder - November's date is not the 7th. It's the 14th! Ummm...that also happens to be my hubby's birthday. But, I have talked it over with him and he is okay with it (it means he can go out that night since I will be home!)
I will also be updating the sidebars in just a moment, so hopefully those will reflect 2014 instead of 2013.
Thanks guys!
Kelly
No comments:
Post a Comment